Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day in, Day out


This week at work has been the longest. We are so slow, that I am starting to wonder about the future of my job. The owners have another year on their lease. If it continues like this, how are they going see that continuing is a good thing or even something they can afford? I don't want to be looking for another job in a year. My thinking, coming back from Victoria - get into a place you like, and Stay. You don't make any money in retail but after a couple of yearly raises, things can be better. It never gets better if you keep moving around. So I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that something gives soon.
Here is a picture of our breakfast cookies I took for the display on the front table. Can't want to buy cookies if you can't see what they look like eh? Speaking of food photography - I can across this blog and it is awesome. I can't wait to try some of her recipes, they are ao unsual
http://www.chockylit.blogspot.com

No comments: